St. Mary's Forane Church, Puthenchira

St. Mary's Forane Church, Puthenchira built in AD 400 has the history of ages behind it. It was renovated by Portugeese in the 9th century after its destruction of communal clash. A granite double cross installed by Paranki, a portugeese in 1502 still stands in front of the church providing ample proof to the prime churches of the Kodungallur Diocese. Photo Gallery of St. Mary's Forane Church, Puthenchira.

Image of Puthenchira St. Mary's Forane Church, Puthenchira, Mala Thrissur, Kerala

Tags




Matched Articles